Monday, October 20, 2008

Rachel & Ben 8.2.08

I met Rachel back in February and knew I would love working with her. She was so excited to marry Ben which made the planning so enjoyable! My favorite weddings are always the ones where the marriage is more important than the event that's being planned to celebrate it.

The wedding took place at the estate of a family friend. It was absolutely breathtaking! The house was indescribably beautiful, and the large lawn stretched right down to the sound! It's always fun to get to work at a unique venue like that. I was also excited to be working with one of my favorite photographers, Luke Rutan. Check him out at www.lukerutan.com. Luke does an amazing job with weddings in general, but I am always impressed with a photographer who can make the flowers look as good in pictures as the did in real life!

Rachel picked a unique and vibrant color palate of peacock blue, red, and cantaloupe. We decided to accent with some bright green, which really made her colors come to life. Rachel's bouquet was made of a stunning combination of blue hydrangea, red gerbera daisies, cantaloupe dahlias and green buplurum.











Congratulations Rachel and Ben! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

No comments: