Monday, June 30, 2008

Marcie & Kevin

Marcie and Kevin were married in an outdoor ceremony in late May at Pickering Barn in Issaquah. They were blessed with beautiful weather, which was no small miracle considering the spring we'd been having! Marcie was one of my favorite brides of the summer-- very down to earth and easy to work with! She actually reminds me a lot of my friend Kendy.

Here is what Marcie had to say about her experience working with Paisley Petals:

"Kevin and I would like to thank you for all of your hard work on our
flowers. When I first met you, I had no clue what flowers I wanted, or
what I wanted my bouquets to look like. Not to mention the
arrangements. I was pretty much just going to give you the color scheme
and let you do what you do best. And let me tell you, I was more than
impressed.

Your knowledge of flowers set me at ease, we both agree that you have
proven yourself as one of the best florists we have ever seen. Our
budget was small, but you would not have known from the looks of the
bouquets and arrangements. We received so many compliments on the
flowers, they were amazing. Thank you so much, and we will recommend
you to anyone needing a florist!"

Thank you, Marcie-- it was my pleasure to work with you!

Here are a couple of photos from Marcie & Kevin's wedding. Enjoy!


No comments: